LABOR DAY CELEBRATION - September 5th 11:00AM - 1:00PM
A traditional hot dog lunch will be served from 11:00AM to 1:00PM. Celebrate this free event with your fellow members in the pavilion located behind Blaine Hall. Our guest parking area for boat trailers and motor vehicles will be open across the street for your convenience. We look forward to seeing you!
MUSIC NIGHT – Friday, October 28th 7:00PM-10:00PM
Back by popular demand are The Down Brothers. They frequently play at various venues around the Orlando area. The cost is $40.00 per person and includes water, beer, champagne, wine, BBQ, and live music on Lake Sheen. You can purchase tickets on the website, www.ocsaclub.com. Purchase your tickets early. This event sells out! No refunds.
RULES & POLICIES --- REMINDERS
- A member or spouse is permitted to have a maximum of 10 guests, including children, at any time. The member must arrive prior to their guests arriving on-site and must stay until their last guest leaves the property.
- The only facility that can be rented on the weekends (from April 1st – Labor Day) for personal celebrations, is Lake Sheen Hall.
- Please keep our club clean. Do not litter. The numerous bottle caps that are thrown on the ground along with trash could end up in your bare feet or in the water! Let’s all do our part to protect our members, waters, and wildlife. Littering of the lakes or property is subject to suspension of OCSA membership or other Board action.
- The volume of personal music devices (radios, iPod, phones, cd players etc.) should not interfere with the enjoyment of club facilities by other members. Please tone it down when on property or on the water.
- No inflatable (bounce houses, slides, etc.) or motorized devices (drones, planes, carousels, etc.), or remote control cars/boats, may be utilized on, or operated from, OCSA property.
- When operating your water vessel, please avoid the area surrounding the buoys in front of the OCSA docks. The waves that are created can cause damage to vessels tied to the docks and vehicle traffic is heavy due to club egress and ingress. For more information on the OCSA rules and policies, view the OCSA video and the rules and policies on our website, www.ocsaclub.com.
FLORIDA FISHING LICENSE
If you cast a line or catch and release, a Florida fishing license is required, unless you are exempt. More information can be found at: https://myfwc.com/license/recreational/do-i-need-one/. Fellow members have received tickets for fishing off the OCSA docks without a Florida freshwater fishing license.
Please enjoy the lake with safety and respect for the environment, lake-side residents, fellow OCSA members, and all Butler Chain boaters.
Bob Krohn OCSA President – 2022