- Boat launching privileges on Butler Chain of Lakes for vessels registered to members.
- Convenient Day Parking for Cars and Boat Trailers & Limited Temporary Overnight Boat Parking. Designated Handicap Parking Area.
- On-site Grounds Staff 362 days a year (closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day). Open at 7:00 AM to Dusk with Extended Closing Hours Friday-Sunday from April 1st to Labor Day. Closing hours are posted daily and on the web-site. Business Office Hours: 8:00am to 3:00pm Monday thru Friday. Closed Saturday and Sunday.
- On-site Boat Storage Opportunity for approximately 150 member vessels (waiting list). Kayak, Canoe & Paddleboard storage for 36 units (waiting list).
- Men’s and Women’s Air-Conditioned Bathrooms
- Fresh Water Shower
- Group/Guest Outing Privileges and Guest Parking
- Lake Front and Sheltered Picnic Pavilion Facilities with Tables and Grills. Can be reserved for member events Monday thru Friday in peak season (April 1st-Labor Day) and anytime in non-peak season. Click here for more Facility Rental info.
- Air-Conditioned Blaine Hall Facilities for Event Rental with banquet tables and chairs available to rent. Can be reserved for member events Monday thru Friday in peak season (April 1st-Labor Day) and anytime in non-peak season. Click here for more Facility Rental info.
- Designated Swimming Area (Caution: No Lifeguard)
- Fishing and Sunning Dock (Lake Sheen Hall)
- Gasoline for purchase at the Dock/On the Water (Pure 90 Octane, Non-Ethanol)
- Ice for Purchase
- Volley Ball Court
- Children’s Swing Set & Playground Equipment
- Ping Pong table (w/free paddles/balls)
- Free Pool Table
- 52-Inch HD Cable TV in Blaine Hall
- Microwave in Blaine Hall & Lake Sheen Hall
- Refrigerators/Freezers for temporary usage in Pavilion #1
- First Aid Supplies and Emergency Medical Equipment (AED) in Blaine Hall
- Air Compressor Located near South East Maintenance Shed
- Battery Pack/Jumper (portable)/Battery Charger
- Free Annual Memorial Day and Labor Day Cookouts
- Optional Fee Based Social Events
- FREE Wireless Internet
OCSA Grounds Map
Click on the map below to download a printable PDF8