9020 Kilgore Road on Lake Sheen P.O. Box 690367 Orlando, FL 32869-0367
(407)876-2010 REVISED: 05-20-12
1. OCSA facilities are for the private, recreational use of rostered members, their immediate families and their approved guests only. Commercial use of an OCSA membership is strictly prohibited. Immediate family members consist of children and full time students living at home up to age twenty-three (23). The rostered member and/or spouse is responsible for the conduct of their immediate family members and approved guests as it relates to all OCSA rules and regulations. The rostered member will be held responsible for any damages to the facility and/or facilities equipment caused by self, spouse, immediate family members and/or guests.
2. A valid membership card must be carried by the rostered member and/or spouse and shown upon request of an OCSA staff member when using the facilities. To validate membership, OCSA reserves the right to check membership cards against the member’s driver’s license.
3. Any immediate family member under sixteen (16) years of age must be accompanied by a rostered member and/or spouse. The rostered member and/or spouse is responsible for the minor’s conduct and personal safety.
4. The loaning of a membership card to anyone other than an immediate family member is prohibited and will result in the suspension of membership. The immediate family member must be 16 years of age or older.
5. An OCSA membership card and/or driver’s license is required as a deposit for use of OCSA recreation equipment. The rostered member is responsible for damage or loss to said equipment.
6. Membership to OCSA is not transferable. Notwithstanding, roster membership may be substituted by spouse’s name at any time subject to a $50.00 administrative fee. After substitution, the spouse shall be the member for all purposes.
7. Unsportsmen like, ungentlemanly or unladylike conduct of any member, family member, or guest may result in the suspension or revocation of OCSA membership at the discretion of the Board of Directors. OCSA staff and/or Board Directors reserve the right to ask any offending party to leave OCSA grounds.
8. An annual OCSA membership is granted upon the payment of dues. Renewals are payable from March 1st to March 31st of each year, for members in good standing. Failure to submit payment by April 1st subjects the delinquent member to an automatic late fee of $50.00. Subsequent failure to submit payment by April 15th will result in the automatic cancellation of said rostered membership.
A written petition for reinstatement may be evaluated by the Board of Directors. No reinstatement requests postmarked after April 30th of the year in which the membership has lapsed will be considered. Any decision regarding reinstatement is solely at the discretion of the Board. Any reinstatement requires the payment of the $100.00 OCSA new member initiation fee in addition to the $50.00 late fee as described above.
9. Any member who owns more than one Florida state registered vessel must pay an additional fee of $10.00 for each additional OCSA vessel decal, with a maximum of three (3) decals permitted, per member, for Florida state registered vessels. Members are not permitted to launch any NON-DECAL vessels. As such, non-registered vessels (i.e., vessels exempt from Florida registration requirements) must also obtain an approved OCSA decal. Fees for said decal shall be $5.00 and will be limited to five (5) in number.
10. GUEST POLICIES:
a. During the peak season (defined as all Weekends and Holidays from April 1st through Labor Day) by policy, members are permitted to bring a maximum of 10 guests to the club, at any one time, on Saturday’s, Sunday’s, and Holiday’s.
Group outings of 11 or more guests during non-peak season (defined as all non-Holiday Monday’s, Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s, Thursday’s and Friday’s and all weekends after Labor Day through March 31st) requires advance notification to the OCSA business office/staff for scheduling purposes and approval.
In all cases, approved group outings require that a “Grounds Usage Agreement” (available from the OCSA business office) be completed.
b. Guests must be accompanied by a rostered member and/or spouse and/or an immediate family member which is sixteen (16) years of age or older. In all cases, all minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a rostered member and/or spouse.
c. All guest vehicles must park in designated guest parking areas only. Guests must leave when the member leaves.
d. Guests are not permitted to park or launch a non-OCSA decaled vessel at the OCSA facility at any time.
11. BOAT LAUNCHING:
a. Boats shall be prepared for launching in designated areas prior to backing down the ramp. Each ramp is a two-boat ramp.
b. Cars and trailers at ramps shall determine the order of unloading/loading.
c. No boat shall block the ramp access channels. This venue is for loading and unloading purposes only. No prolonged “standing” in this area. After unloading, immediately relocate the boat away from the ramps. Observe the "no boat parking" area near the gas pump and on adjacent private properties.
d. Unloading is prohibited during periods of nearby thunder and/or lightning to allow for expedited boat loading.
e. Power loading and unloading is strictly prohibited.
12. Cars and trailers are to be parked in designated areas, head-in parking only. Do not block boat storage areas.
13. No overnight car or boat parking on OCSA grounds is permitted unless previously authorized. If boats are to remain on the lakes overnight, facilities staff must be notified prior to remaining overnight.
14. There shall be no swimming outside the designated OCSA swimming area. Members, their immediate families and guests swim at their own risk. No jumping or diving from railings or dock deck.
15. There shall be no skiing or non-idle speed operation of any boat or personal watercraft (PWC) from OCSA beach property or within the waters defined by the OCSA buoy markings.
16. All speed limits shall be observed, 36 mph on all Butler Chain lakes and no wake in all connecting canals and 100 feet from obstacles, i.e. shore, boat houses, docks, etc. All boats and PWC’s must maintain idle speeds within all waters defined by OCSA buoy markings. Negligence or hazardous action may result in loss of membership. Vehicle speed limit on OCSA grounds is 5 mph.
18. PET POLICY: Pet animals are not permitted on OCSA grounds at any time, except in designated “walk” areas. Animals must be on a leash/restrained by the owners during these “walk” events. Any fecal matter must be picked-up and properly disposed of by the pet owner. Pet animals must occupy the car or boat before, during, and after launching and be used as the conveyance vehicle to any designated “walk” area(s). Violation of this rule will be basis for immediate revocation of membership, subject only to Board appeal, review and reinstatement. The only standing exception to this rule will be for animals which provide for member/guest assistance in addressing a physical impairment (e.g., a seeing-eye dog). Said animal(s) must always be restrained by owner and must not pose a threat to any other member or guest.
19. OCSA gates open at 7 AM and close when posted. Closing times are posted at the entrance gate, both boat ramps and on the OCSA Web-site. OCSA is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day. Abuse in abiding by posted closing time, shall result in one written warning. A second incident will result in the immediate revocation of membership.
20. Safety is a paramount concern of the OCSA. All barbecuing and cooking is to be confined to designated areas. It is the responsibility of all members to maintain a safe atmosphere in the immediate vicinity of where they, their family members, or guests are barbecuing or cooking. Small children must be carefully supervised and kept a safe distance from fires, grills, and hot surfaces. Barbeques and other hot cooking surfaces should never be left unattended. Special care and caution should also be used when using propane.
21. Firearms, fireworks, sparklers, etc., are not permitted on OCSA grounds at any time and without exception.
22. Any boat maintenance and/or repair contractor must register with the facilities staff and provide proof of owner work authorization and insurance coverage before beginning work on-site.
23. The OCSA staff and/or Directors have the right to request members and guests to vacate club property if a violation of any of these rules occurs.
|Lakeside Member Parking #1||Lakeside Member Parking #2|
|Lakeside Car and Trailer Parking||Guest and Additional Car and Trailer Parking Located Across the Street|
1st Annual OCSA Casino Night
Saturday, April 6th
6:30pm - 11:00pm
4th of July
Thursday, July 4th
OPEN till 10:30pm
Labor Day Family Picnic
Monday, September 2nd
11:00am - 1:00pm
To Be Determined
6th Annual Lighted Boat Parade
Saturday, December 14th
5:30pm - 10:00pm